Full program description
ISO 14001: 2015 Awareness Training
What's In It For Me
- To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of The requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective.
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 14001:2015 series of standards was adopted and formally released on 15th September 2015. First published in 1996, the ISO 14001 series has since undergone its second revision with a completely new look. This time, the revisions represent a thorough overhaul of the standards, through the adoption of a "risk-based approach based on the 'Plan-Do-Check-Act' (PDCA) methodology. When used within an environmental management system and implemented effectively, such an approach emphasizes the importance of:
(a) understanding and meeting requirements;
(b) the need to consider processes in terms of added value;
(c) obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness, and;
(d) continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
Who Should Attend
- Comparison between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004.
- What's in ISO 14001:2015 cum detail interpretation
- Approaches in implementing ISO 14001:2015
- Case discussions to enhance understanding of the requirements.
- Internal auditing against the standard.
- What you should do now?
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- The requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Promotion Price: $250 per pax(Before GST)