Full program description
Integrated Management System [ISO 9001, 14001, 45001] Internal Auditor Training
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out safety audits in organizations implementing or certified to ISO 45001
- Any personnel involved in promoting safety awareness in the workplace or performing safety inspections are encouraged to attend
- Introduction to concepts underpinning the QHSE management
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001: 2018
- Similarities and differences of these 3 ISO, and their audit approach
- Concept of integrating Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety management systems
- Concept and approach of performing IMS audits
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Competency from NTUC LearningHub
This course is specially prepared to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The internal auditors' role and requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, and ISO 45001: 2018 - the 3 main safety management systems
- The importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit
- The relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise
Persons with some internal audit experience.
(Those without internal audit experience should attend the 2-day internal auditor training for the specific ISO)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer: Trainee Ratio 1: 20
The course uses a mixture of theory sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during an IMS audit.
- SDU Points: 14
Promotion Price extended till 31st Dec 2020:
$500.00 per pax (Before GST)
$535.00 per pax (After GST)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.