Full program description
Integrated Management - ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 Awareness Training
What's In It For Me
- Gain an appreciation of the importance of implementing an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Receive an overview of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001: 2015 & ISO45001: 2018 standards.
- Understand the concept of Integrated Management Systems, IMS standards, and the structure of IMS documentation.
Who Should Attend
Top management or appointed Management Representative who is responsible for the effective maintenance and continual improvement of their organisations IMS.
- Introduction to concepts underpinning the QHSE management.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001: 2018.
- Similarities and Differences, and audit approach for these IMS.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Competency from NTUC Learninghub
Top management or appointed Management Representative who is responsible for the effective maintenance and continual improvement of the system.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
1 : 20
$321.00 (Inclusive of GST)