Full program description
IATF 16949: 2016 Internal Auditor Training
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
One of the automotive industry's most widely used international standards for quality management - ISO/TS 16949, is evolving with the publication of a new global industry-standard by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF). This latest version was developed with an unprecedented level of industry feedback and engagement by AIAG members representing North America.
A technical specification for automotive sector quality management systems, ISO/TS 16949: 2009 has become one of the most widely used international standards in the automotive industry, harmonising the different assessment and certification systems in the global automotive supply chain.
On 3 October 2016, IATF 16949:2016 was published by the IATF, thus superseding and replacing the ISO/TS 16949: 2009 to define the requirements of a quality management system for organisations in the automotive industry.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out audits in organizations implementing or certified to IATF 16949
- Personnel involved in the management system, technical tools implementation, project management & engineering, quality management, production planning & control are encouraged to attend
- Interpretation of IATF 16949:2016 standard
- Planning and developing an effective quality system leading to certification
- Differences between ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- SPC - an introduction to common tools (Statistical Process Control)
- FMEA - implementing FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- MSA - application of MSA methodology (Measurement System Analysis)
- APQP/PPAP - APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) process and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) overview
- Understanding IATF 16949:2016 auditing requirements
- Audit Process
- Preparation Phase
- Documentation Review
- Audit Checklist
- Performance Phase (Case Discussion)
- Non-Conformance Reporting
- Common Non-Conformances
- Reporting Phase
- Follow-up Phase
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Competency from NTUC Learninghub
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.