Full program description
CIPD Masterclass: The Influential HR and Stakeholder Management
What's In It For Me
- To plan different influencing strategies and know when to apply them.
- To Know how to strategically plan to influence and manage stakeholders.
- To be better prepared to present your business case with impact.
Business leaders and CEOs have an ability to balance the many different, often competing, stakeholder demands. Unfortunately, many great HR leaders derail as they climb the corporate ladder through a lack of understanding or skills in this area.HR - Influencing through Effective Stakeholder Management will help you build successful partnerships within your organisation and shape your companys key agendas. It will also help you work with people who add value, to join you in your organisational goals and incentives.
Who Should Attend
2 Days (16 Training Hours)
What are you trying to achieve?
strategy and vision definition
Where are you currently?
current reality and gap analysis between current reality and ideal future state
Who are your stakeholders?
mapping of stakeholders
Understanding different people
individual differences and influencing
different influencing strategies and their usage
Behaviours to make the strategies work
applying requisite leadership skills for influencing and managing stakeholders, including board level
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Attendance from CIPD
- Trainees will be awarded Certificate of Completion from CIPD upon completion of all the following modules:
- HR Business Savvy Skills
- The Influential HR and Stakeholders Management
- HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
- Strategic HR Analytics and Reporting
- Identify your key stakeholders
- Plan different influencing strategies and know when to apply them
- Know how to strategically plan to influence and manage stakeholders
- Be better prepared to present your business case with impact
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
S$ 1,480 (before funding & GST)
S$ 843.60 after e2i funding (inclusive of GST)*