Full program description
HR Strategic Analytics and Reporting
What's In It For Me
- To use analytical insights to improve talent management processes and strategic business decisions.
- To define the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness.
- To appreciate where data can be found.
Organisations within the region are growing at such a rapid pace that there is now a real need for people management practices which drive sustainable long-term performance, while maintaining ethical and professional people practice. The growth of HR capability in general is now calling out for greater insights into the people aspects of organisations. This is where people measurement, or HR analytics, may be able to add significant value.
Who Should Attend
HR generalist, L&D practitioners needing to quantify the potential value of their workforces. IT specialists responsible for implementing technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives.
3 Days (24 Training Hours)
Day 1 and 2
Address the fundamentals of HR analytics:
- An overview of HR analytics:
- Understand the value of data driven decision making in HR
- Understand the key steps in HR analytics from framing the questions to reporting the results of the analysis
- Understand how HR analytics can provide evidence to drive your business case
- Using and reporting HR data:
- Skills and structures for implementing analytics in your organisation
- Understanding and defining your data needs
- Reflect on where you are on the analytics journey and explore how you could use analytics to support your HR needs
Gain hands-on basic analysis skills using commonly available data software and tools:
- Designing data structures:
- Building databases from different data sources
- Using data:
- Basic data analysis (frequencies, means, cross-tabulations)
- Reporting the data:
- Creating reports using business intelligence tools
- Introduction to dash boarding and infographics
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Attendance from CIPD
- Trainees will be awarded Certificate of Completion from CIPD upon completion of all the following modules:
- HR Business Savvy Skills
- The Influential HR and Stakeholder Management
- HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
- HR Strategic Analytics and Reporting
This 3-day programme run by leading HR analytics expert will provides a non-technical overview of HR analytics through a mix of case studies and hands on basic data analysis approaches using commonly available tools for:
- Linking HR and business strategies
- Assessing organisational readiness for analytics initiatives
- Building the business case for analytics
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
- Using analytical insights to improve talent management processes and strategic business decisions
- Defining the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness
- Appreciating where data can be found (Internal to company, External – free and purchased, such as ASTD State of Industry reports).
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
1 : 20
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
How to Register:
Please send an email to: email@example.com
S$ 2,200 (before funding & GST)
S$ 1,254.00 after e2i funding (inclusive of GST)*