Full program description
Organisation Development (CIPD Masterclass)
Explore the role of OD practitioner as well as the fundamentals of OD and its relevance to HR.
This two day course will enable you to understand the core OD theories, through to OD interventions, as well as focusing on the role of the OD practitioner. You will gain key knowledge of the history of organisational development (OD), and the tools used to diagnose an organisations effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
- Senior managers
- Senior HR practitioners
- OD specialists
- Internal change agents
Exploring the roots and practices of OD
- What is OD?
- What value does it add?
- Where does it come from?
- What is its relationship with HR?
- What does it look like in practice?
Working with big system organisational models and frameworks
- Understanding organisational models
- Review of planned and systemic organisational frameworks
- Using models to diagnose organisational health
The self as an instrument
- What kind of OD practitioner are you?
- Using yourself as a diagnostic instrument
- Making the most of you
The Work of OD
- OD as a consultancy process
- Getting below the surface to what really matters
- OD interventions
Live OD consultancy
Developing an OD and action plan
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance by NTUC Learninghub.
This course has been accredited by the Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP). For more information on IHRP and IHRP Certification, visit www.ihrp.sg.
- Demonstrate understanding of the history and visions of OD and the role of the OD practitioner
- Apply tools to diagnose an organisations effectiveness
- Advise on the role of diagnostic models in assessing the health of the organisation
- Obtain data to decide how to initiate and manage organisational changes, understand the link between data and type of intervention
- Assess your own instrumentality and personal development needs within the context of the OD role
The group discussions, interactive action planning, and case studies, will help you develop the advisory skills necessary in using diagnostic models to assess the health of your organisation; obtain data to decide how to initiate and manage change; and assess your own personal development needs within the context of an OD role.
Original Course Fee
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.