Full program description
HR for Non-HR Professionals
Operational line managers have varying degrees of involvement in HR related activities and it is critical that they understand, and operate within best practice and comply with legislation.
This intensive one-day workshop deals with the HR issues that many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with as part of their jobs. It introduces human resource concepts and covers the key areas of recruitment and selection, performance reviews, discipline and termination.
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors, present and aspiring, who want to develop an understanding of the human relations issues that form a growing part of management in any organisation.
Training / Lecture Hours; 8 hours
- An introduction to the scope of human resources responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection
- Rewarding employee - salary and benefits
- Employee engagement, disciplinary, grievance and dismissal
- Handling termination of employment
- Managing employee performance and discipline and grievances
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendance from NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
- Demonstrate when to consult with HR as a line manager
- Identify the importance of recruitment and selection and employee engagement
- Establishing employee performance standards, monitor and review that performance
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer to Trainee Ratio - 1:20
$ 374.50 (After GST)