Full program description
CIPD Masterclass: HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
What's In It For Me
- To develop confidence to act consistently as an effective coach-mentor.
- To build strategies for the development and improvement of coaching and mentoring, both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- To develop specialist skills and enhanced professional practice with teams.
When executives and managers seek help with becoming the best leader they can be, they increasingly turn to HR coach-mentors for support and guidance. HR coach-mentors offer one-on-one planning, feedback and assessment for high-level executives, managers and supervisors, addressing human resource issues and opportunities that affect an entire organisation.
Who Should Attend
HR or L&D professional with responsibility for developing organisational coach-mentoring programmes and strategies to build a successful and sustainable coaching culture within the organisation.
2 Days (16 Training Hours)
- The role of coaching in organisations
- Coaching and Mentoring Models and Frameworks
- Practitioner Level coaching and mentoring competences
- Learning & Psychological Theory
- Psychological Concepts
- Communication and Relationships
- Organisation & Leadership Models
- Coach Skills and Competencies
- Coaching in the Context of Change
- Best Practice in Performance Coaching
- Equality & Diversity
- Values and ethics
- Ethical dilemmas for the Internal Coach
- Monitoring and evaluating coaching in organisations
- Developing a Coaching Culture
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Attendance from CIPD
- Trainees will be awarded Certificate of Completion from CIPD upon completion of all the following modules:
- HR Business Savvy Skills
- The Influential HR and Stakeholders Management
- HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
- Strategic HR Analytics and Reporting
- Develop confidence to act consistently as an effective coach-mentor
- Build strategies for the development and improvement of coaching and mentoring, both face-to-face and virtual environments
- Develop specialist skills and enhanced professional practice with teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to support organisational change programmes through coaching and mentoring
- Explain how to get maximum return on the investment in coaching programmes
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
S$ 1,480 (before funding & GST)S$ 843.60 after e2i funding (inclusive of GST)*