Full program description
Design and Develop Legally Complied Employment Contract
What's In It For Me
- Be able to create an employment contract in Singapore confidently.
- Learn how to differentiate between necessary and 'Good-to-Have' clauses.
- Deal with employers who are less proficient in English confidently.
With the workforce being dominated by a more educated workforce, it is imperative for organisations to be able to design and develop employment contract that are in line with the regulatory requirements. This is because the workforce is more aware of their employment rights, and would not hesitate to lodge complaints with the relevant authorities, and doing so might bring disrepute to the organisations. In short, proper drafting employment contract will minimize the dispute risks. Hence, this workshop is especially useful for Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Non-Profit Organisations and new Start-Ups that do not have proper employment contract arrangements with their employees or wish to review current documents.
Who Should Attend
Administrative Officer as well as Office Administrator directly involved in the design of employment contract.
(Participants shall bring laptop and/or existing employment contract for the workshop)
- Essential clauses of employment contract
- Specific regulatory framework to be used
- Determine how extensive and in-depth in terms of coverage
- Differentiate between Must-Have and Good-to-Have clauses
- Distinguish employment contract by different employment categories (Managers, Executive, Craftsmen etc)
- Dealing with employees with less proficient of the English language
- Phrasing of Special Clauses in the Employment Contract
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Develop the desired level of comprehension of the bases of an employment contract in Singapore
- Determine the essential clauses unique for specific industries
- Draft different types of employment contract for managerial/executive and workers level respectively
- Evaluate effectiveness of an employment contract
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer : Trainee Ratio
1 : 20
|Existing course fee per pax (W/O GST)||Promotion Fee (15% off) per pax (W/O GST)||Promotion Fee (15% off) per pax (With GST)|
|$ 350||$ 297.50||$ 318.33|
Promotion period: until 31 Dec 18 (Based on course start date)
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC Learninghub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.