Full program description
Demonstrate a Comprehensive Understanding of the CPF Act
What's In It For Me
- Learn the various CPF contribution rates for workers.
- Be able to calculate the Skills Development Levy confidently.
- Understand the Foreign Workers Levy.
The Central Provident Fund Act has undergone a few rounds of changes in the recent years, and the rationale of these changes has to be understood in the context of the Singapores demographic shift and the restructuring of the Singapores employment landscape. Therefore, it is imperative that the management and HR personnel are familiar with how these changes are translated into the CPF contribution rates. The two basic underlying fundamentals of the CPF contributions are age group and wage band. Henceforth, this workshop also focuses on the hands-on computation to help learners develop in-depth understanding of the CPF Act and its applications.
Who Should Attend
- HR officers
- Administrative Officer as well as Office Administrator directly computing or indirectly verifying the computation of CPF contributions
- Purpose and Objectives of the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Act
- Who should contribute to CPF
- What types of wages are subject to CPF
- What are the four Main Types of Collection under CPF
- Contribution Rates for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residences
- Contribution Rates to Self-Help Groups
- Contribution to Foreign Workers Levy
- Contribution Rates under Skills Development Levy
- Ordinary Wages and Additional Wages
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Comprehend the various Contribution Rates for Different Age Groups and Wage Bands
- Calculate the Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- Compare and Contrast the similarities and differences of the contributions to Self-Help Groups (SHG)
- Identify the structure of the Foreign Workers Levy (FWL)
- Distinguish between Ordinary Wages (OW) and Additional Wages (AW)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer : Trainee Ratio
1 : 20