Full program description
CIPD Level 3: Foundation Certificate In Human Resources Practice
Who Should Attend
The Certificate is ideal to candidates who:
-Are new to HR.
-Are interested in a move into HR.
-Are working in HR in a support role and wish to develop your knowledge and skills.
-Are line managers who are involved in HR and those who have responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
-Work in HR but do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD intermediate or advanced level qualifications.
The Certificate is a foundation level qualification, which is designed to reflect the CIPD HR Profession Map and the new professional membership criteria. You will learn through a combination of taught sessions, activities based on case studies and through private study. Assessment is through assignment work. To achieve the CIPD Certificate in HR Practice, you need a total of 28 credits, which you will gain by completing all of the following units.
1. Developing Yourself as an Effective HR/L&D Practitioner - 4 credits
2. Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources - 4 credits
3. Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information - 2 credits
4. Resourcing Talent - 6 credits
5. Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations 6 credits
6. Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management - 6 credits
Mode of Assessment
Assessment is by:
- Demonstrating practical skills.
- Short work-based reports.
- A self-assessment of your experience and contribution to the programme.
- Evaluation, explanation and comparison case study exercises.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
The aim of the course is to enable HR practitioners to:
1. Develop as a practitioner giving you a broad understanding of HR issues relating to individual, team and organisational development.
2. Understand how HR activities support an organisation's strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives and how they are shaped by internal and external factors
Full Course Fee
*After E2i Funding
*E2i Funding T&C:
-Candidate to submit CV of current/previous job role to reflect that they have min/no prior knowledge in HR/L&D
-Pay slip to reflect the salary of S$2,500 (new hired), upon deployment OR
-Increment of S$200 (In employment transition), upon deployment
-Attendance of 70% and above
-Passed all assessment
-Continue to be employed for at least 3 months upon completion and passed all assessment
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Participants are required to register your CIPD Student Membership at CIPD website if you are not a CIPD Member. Guide on CIPD Student Membership registration will be given after you have been accepted into the course. You may refer to https://www.cipd.co.uk/membership/become-member/student for latest CIPD Student Membership rates and membership benefits.
Note: CIPD membership fee (in British pounds)
Joining Fee (GBP)
Subscription Fee (GBP)
Up to 12 months