Full program description
Skillsfuture In Digital Workplace For Healthcare
Who Should Attend
- Any healthcare professionals not limited to
- Medical Record Officers
- Patient Service Associates
- Healthcare Assistants
- Ancillary and Support Professionals
- Healthcare Administrators
- Nursing Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
- 9.5 hours workshop (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- 7 hours e-learning assignments (to be completed within two months after class ends)
This foundation programme creates awareness about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the context of a Smart Nation. It supports the national initiative of helping participants to become more future ready by discovering about digital trends and emerging technologies in the healthcare sector. It aims to help participants develop self-confidence in using technology, build resilience and adaptability in the constantly changing work environment and adopt an attitude of continuous learning to ride the wave of transformation growth in this sector.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
A Certificate of Completion will be issued by NTUC LearningHub.
- Key trends affecting the future of work in the healthcare sector
- Technologies shaping the future healthcare economy
- Impact of technology at work and daily life
- Develop resilience, adaptability and a future ready mindset
- Basic lean concepts and being change agent at work
- Basic concepts and widespread use of data in the future economy in the healthcare sector
- Essentials and importance of cyber security in the healthcare sector
- Action plan to pursue learning options for continuous learning to prepare for the future of work
Full Course Fee
Course Fee After Funding^
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can also use their SkillsFuture credit to offset the course fee. For more details, click here
- Course reference code in SkillsConnect:
For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code. Reference code: CRS-N-0043294
^Funding is available for Singaporeans and PR only.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.