Full program description
Skillsfuture In Digital Workplace For Healthcare
What's In It For Me
One day workshop and one day e-learning program to support the national initiative of helping the growing healthcare sector to prepare for a rapidly aging population. As technology becomes increasing pervasive, employees have to challenge the massive changes and the major disruptions at work. Hence it is crucial that we become future ready by anticipating and embracing change positively in this digital and connected world. Discover more about the current emerging technology and data trends in the healthcare sector. Develop self-confidence to navigate learning and career pathways throughout different phases in your life. Build your resilience, adaptability and become attuned to a technology-rich environment to ride on the wave of transformation growth in this sector.
Who Should Attend
- Any healthcare professionals not limited to
- Medical Record Officers
- Patient Service Associates
- Healthcare Assistants
- Ancillary and Support Professionals
- Healthcare Administrators
- Nursing Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals
- 9.5 hours workshop (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- 7 hours e-learning assignments (to be completed within two months after class ends)
This foundation programme aims to create awareness about how technology is changing the way we live and work, and gives a sneak peek into the possibilities of a Smart Nation. It provides an introduction to current and emerging technology and trends in the healthcare sector, and gives a flavour of some relevant digital tools that has been adapted in the workplace.
After a one day workshop, the participants must complete e-learning assignments within two months after course completion. The e-learning assignments aims to review key points and to ensure that the participants successfully digested the information, cementing long-term learning.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
A Certificate of Completion will be issued by NTUC LearningHub
- Key trends affecting the future of work in the healthcare sector
- Technologies shaping the future healthcare economy
- Impact of technology at work and daily life
- Develop resilience, adaptability and a future ready mindset
- Basic lean concepts and being change agent at work
- Basic concepts and widespread use of data in the future economy in the healthcare sector
- Essentials and importance of cyber security in the healthcare sector
- Action plan to pursue learning options for continuous learning to prepare for the future of work
Full Course Fee
Course Fee After Funding^
- NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can also use their SkillsFuture credit to offset the course fee. For more details, click here
- Course reference code in SkillsConnect:
For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code. Reference code: CRS-N-0043294
^Funding is available for Singaporeans and PR only.
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees