Full program description
Forklift Refresher Course (1 Day)
Enhance and refresh on forklift operation skills, underpin the importance of the safety techniques that related to your vocational perspectives.
Who Should Attend
Recommended to all forklift operators who had attended their Forklift Operators Training Course more than 3 years ago. It is also recommended for forklift operators who want to be updated on the significance of developing, maintaining safety practices and adhering to safety operating rules, regulations and guidelines to increased safety and productivity in their workplace.
Handling Skills Assessment (10 min)
- Uneven terrain (with load)
- Slope (with load)
- Figure of 8 (Forward/Reverse)
- Narrow path
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Safe Forklift Operations related to your trade
- Applied Operating Techniques & Methods of Handling
- Load Centre, Forklift Stability & Load Chart Reading
- Pre / Post Inspection of Lift Trucks
- Workplace Safety and Health Act related to safe operations of lift trucks.
- Preventive Maintenance and checks.
- Handling Skills Assessment (10 min circuit test)
Note: All trainees are required to attend the practical lessons in appropriate footwear.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Theory and Practical
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.