Full program description
Learning Journey into Fintech
Emerging technologies from startups and technology firms have been leading unprecedented transformations in the finance industry around the world. FinTech- or Financial technology, is one of the newest key trends in the digital space.
But what does it comprise of? Gain insights into the financial technology revolution and disruption. By joining this session, you can understand the innovations and opportunities therein. Gain further knowledge by exploring various case studies of the FinTech industry as well.
After learning the basics of FinTech, visit some of the latest FinTech innovation labs and startups in Singapore to learn how innovation and technology are applied.
Join this exclusive behind-the-scenes guided tour of these labs and startups, and get the inside scoop on the industry.
Some possible sites visits are:
- MetLife Lumen Lab
- Grab Singapore
- The Vault OCBC
Who Should Attend
Participants who want to gain deeper insights to the FinTech industry and understand how these technologies and innovations are being applied at actual labs and startups.
Half Day Program ( 3 Hours )
On completion of this course, participants should be able to understand the following:
- The major aspects of FinTech, and on-going trends.
- Understand the current state of various thematic areas in the FinTech ecosystem on banking, insurance, asset and wealth management and financial infrastructure.
- Identify trends and opportunities shaping the FinTech ecosystem.
- Deeper understanding on how innovation and technology is being applied in real world examples.
- Behind the scene to understand and identify trends and opportunities
- Discuss on different case studies of current FinTech startups/companies.
To ensure a holistic learning experience, participants must attend Intro to FinTech prior to this programme.
|Original Full Course Fee||Local Singaporean/PR||After UDS Funding|
|Local Singaporean/PR + Union Member||Foreigners + Union Member|
*UDS Funding Capped at $250 per member