Full program description
Harness the Potential of Machine Learning
Big Data is already known as one of the pillars of technology in this modern day and age. However, with data being available so readily, organisations must be able to make sense of it, otherwise information is simply wasted. Its application, combined with machine learning, has exponentially changed the way the FinTech industry uses data.
Machine Learning has evolved at an exponential rate as well, with countless open source applications allowing enthusiast to explore further on their own. Learn to harness the potential of big data and machine learning to compete in todays competitive market.
Who Should Attend
On completion of this course, participants should be able to understand the following:
- Learn the common modelling techniques used in the financial industry.
- Learn the various models that is widely used in the FinTech industry, and how to construct them.
- Combine Big Data with analytics to interpret consumer behaviour, identify valuable opportunities or detect anomalies.
- Employ data-driven decision making for your strategies and operations to create maximum impact.
- Gain an introduction to tools that can be used to create machine learning models.
|Original Full Course Fee||Local Singaporean/PR||After UDS Funding|
|Local Singaporean/PR + Union Member||Foreigners + Union Member|
*UDS Funding Capped at $250 per member