Full program description
Cybersecurity for FinTech
FinTech is at the forefront of transformation for the financial industry and has already heavily changed the way security has been viewed. Nearly every week, there is seemingly a new incident with organisations being hacked, and cryptocurrency being stolen.
As cybercrimes become increasingly sophisticated, more and more resources have to be poured in to combat the rise of these crimes. In an industry worth nearly a trillion, cybersecurity is one of the key factors in ensuring risk is reduced. Explore the concept and importance of cybersecurity in relation to FinTech.
Who Should Attend
On completion of this course, participants should be able to understand the following:
- Gain a baseline understanding of common cybersecurity threats and risks.
- Understand the difference between the types of malware, and solutions for them.
- Evaluate information security needs and assess cybersecurity risk management policies.
- Formulate, update and communicate short and long-term cybersecurity strategies and policies.
- Learn to implement continuous network monitoring and provide real-time security solutions.
- Discuss various case studies of recent cybersecurity incidents.
|Original Full Course Fee||Local Singaporean/PR||After UDS Funding|
|Local Singaporean/PR + Union Member||Foreigners + Union Member|
*UDS Funding Capped at $250 per member