Full program description
SAP HANA Introduction
What's In It For Me
- Be trained in using SAP HANA.
- Gain an overview of SAP HANA.
- Learn on modeling, data processing and data provisioning.
In this course, you will get an overview of SAP HANA. You will learn about in-memory computing, SAP HANA architecture and main implementation scenarios. You will also learn about modeling and data processing, data provisioning, as well as the different types of applications that run on SAP HANA, such as SAP BI tools, SAP Business Warehouse and SAP HANA XS applications. This course is also valuable for everyone who is part of an S/4HANA project, as it helps understand the key innovations in SAP Business Suite that the underlying SAP HANA Platform permits.
Who Should Attend
- Application Consultant
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Explore the SAP HANA landscape
- Interfaces for administrators and developers
- Learn about the in-memory database
- Explain High Availability
- Describe the main security features
Modeling and Data Processing
- Create Information Models
- Exploring SAP supplied virtual data models (HANA Live and CDS)
- Define Spatial Processing, Text Search and Analysis, Predictive modeling, Graph modeling
- Understand the main data provisioning scenarios
- Overview of SAP HANA Vora
- Overview of all SAP HANA data provisioning tools
Running Applications on SAP HANA
- Describe the different types of applications supported by SAP HANA
- Overview of native application development using XS
- Connect SAP Business Intelligence tools to SAP HANA
- Overview of Data Warehousing Foundation
- Use SAP Business Warehouse with SAP HANA
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Awarded NICF Statement of Attainments (SOAs)
Upon completion of the course, students will also be awarded with SOAs from SSG.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of SAP HANA and in-memory computing
- Create a data model with SAP HANA native modeling tools
- Provision data to SAP HANA
- Consume SAP HANA Information Views and run applications on SAP HANA
- Basic awareness of reporting tools and business analytics
- General business modeling experience
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
- SSG Funding
This course is aligned to the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) and accredited by SSG with Cat-B Funding (PME Level).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture credit to offset the course fee.
Skillsconnect Code: CRS-Q-0030257-IT
SAP Course Code: HA100
Software Release: SPS12
Course Fee with SSG Cat-B funding
|Individual Sponsored||Company Sponsored|
|w/o GST||w GST||Non-SME||SME|
|w/o GST||w GST||w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||$1,750.00||$1,872.50||$1,750.00||$1,872.50||$1,750.00||$1,872.50|
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$1,540.00||$1,662.50||$1,540.00||$1,662.50||$1,050.00||$1,172.50|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$1,050.00||$1,172.50||$1,050.00||$1,172.50||$1,050.00||$1,172.50|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)||$87.50||$210.00||$87.50||$210.00||$87.50||$210.00|
- Individual Sponsored
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Company Sponsored
- Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
- Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
- Absentee payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under WTS Scheme: Up to 95% of hourly basic salary (no dollar cap)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees