Full program description
SAP HANA Installation & Operations
What's In It For Me
- Be trained in using SAP HANA.
- Prepare yourself to be an SAP HANA system administrator.
- Learn to maintain, configure and troubleshoot SAP HANA SPS12 system.
This course is scheduled to be launched in early Q3 2017. To express your interest to enroll in this course, please complete this online form. We will contact you when we get closer to course launch date.
NTUC LearningHub Course Code: NICF135
Skillsconnect Code: CRS-Q-0030256-IT
SAP Course Code: HA200
Software Release: SPS12
In this course the participants install and operate SAP HANA SPS12. The course covers the most important tasks for the daily work of an SAP HANA system administrator. Furthermore, it provides details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration, troubleshooting and assuring the high-availability of an SAP HANA SPS12 system.
Who Should Attend
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Sizing of SAP HANA
- Introduction SAP HANA Lifecycle Management Tools
- Advanced installation options
- SAP HANA Studio installation
- Performing a Distributed System Installation
- Post-Installation Steps
- Updating SAP HANA
- Revision strategy of SAP HANA
Architecture and Scenar
- SAP HANA Memory Management and Data Persistence
- Software Packaging
- SAP HANA Roadmap and Scenarios
- Deployment Options
Admin Tools for SAP HANA
- Administration Tool Overview
- SAP HANA Studio and SAP HANA Cockpit
- SHINE - SAP HANA Interactive Education
- DBA Cockpit
- HDBSQL Command Line Tool
Operations and Troubleshooting
- Starting and Stopping SAP HANA
- Configuring SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Table Administration
- Periodic Tasks
- Configuring Traces
- Working with Diagnosis Information and Diagnosis Files
- SQL Console
- Transporting Changes
Backup and Recovery
- Concept of Backup and Recovery
- Data Area Backup
- Log Area Backup
- Additional Backup Topics
- Backup and Recovery using Storage Snapshot
- Database Copy
- Security Overview
- Authentication and Authorization
Maintaining Users and Authorization
- User Management
- Types of Privileges
- Administrative Tasks
- Information Sources for Administrators
- SAP HANA Live Authorization Assistant
High Availability and Disaster Tolerance
- High Availability
- SAP HANA Scale Out
- Disaster Recovery
Multitenant Database Containers
- Architecture and Technology
- Administration of Multitenant Database Containers
- Backup and Recovery of Multitenant Database Containers
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Awarded NICF Statement of Attainments (SOAs)
Upon completion of the course, students will also be awarded with SOAs from SSG.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and update a SAP HANA database in version SPS12.
- Perform the daily tasks for a SAP HANA system administrator.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot a SAP HANA SPS12 system.
- Backup and recover a SAP HANA SPS12 database.
Completed NICF – SAP HANA Introduction (HA100)
- Some experience in SAP system administration
- Some experience in database administration
- SSG Funding
This course is aligned to the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) and accredited by SSG with Cat-B Funding (PME Level).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture credit to offset the course fee.
Course Fee with SSG Cat-B funding
|Individual Sponsored||Company Sponsored|
|w/o GST||w GST||Non-SME||SME|
|w/o GST||w GST||w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||$6,500.00||$6,955.00||$6,500.00||$6,955.00||$6,500.00||$6,955.00|
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$5,967.50||$6,422.50||$5,967.50||$6,422.50||$4,725.00||$5,180.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$4,725.00||$5,180.00||$4,725.00||$5,180.00||$4,725.00||$5,180.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)||$325.00||$780.00||$325.00||$780.00||$325.00||$780.00|
- Individual Sponsored
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Company Sponsored
- Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
- Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
- Absentee payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under WTS Scheme: Up to 95% of hourly basic salary (no dollar cap)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees