Full program description
Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls for Developers
This Oracle Database Security: Preventive Controls for Developers training teaches you how to use Oracle Database application features to meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of your organization, as the current regulatory environment requires better application security at the database level. You'll learn how to secure access to your database applications, while using database features that enhance data access and confidentiality.
- Enumerate Oracle security solutions to meet application security requirements.
- Define application contexts (locally and accessed globally).
- Control the data access using Virtual Private Database and Oracle Label Security.
- Build secure applications using Real Application Security.
Benefits to You
Taking this course gives you a chance to engage in hands-on practices and demonstrations that will teach you how to use preventive control features of Oracle Database 12c. As a result, you can secure your applications using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or other simple tools like SQL*Plus. Furthermore, you'll develop expertise using the following security features of the database: Application Context, Fine Grained Access Control, Virtual Private Database, Oracle Label Security, and Real Application Security. You'll also become familiar with implementing suggested Oracle solutions for common problems.
Who Should Attend
- System Integrator
- Systems Administrator
- Course Objectives and Schedule
- Course Practices and Additional Information
Using Application Contexts
- Description of Application Context
- Application Context Implementation
Implementing Virtual Private Database
- Fine-Grained Access Control and VPD
Implementing Real Application Security
- Real Application Security Overview
- RAS Implementation and Use
Implementing Oracle Label Security
- Access Control Overview
- Oracle Label Security Registration
- Oracle Label Security Policies Management
- Define application contexts (locally and accessed globally)
- Control the data access using Virtual Private Database and Oracle Label Security
- Build secure applications using Real Application Security
- Enumerate Oracle security solutions to meet application security requirements
- Create and manage database users, roles, and privileges
- Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1
- Good understanding of SQL
- Create PL/SQL procedures
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database Applications
|List Price (before GST)||List Price (with GST)||Promo Price after 30% Discount (before GST)||Promo Price after 30% Discount (with GST)|