Full program description
Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration
This Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration Ed 1 training teaches you how to use Oracle Data Guard. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how this solution protects your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Build highly available systems.
- Offload business processing needs to another system.
- Offload backup needs to another system.
- Gain an understanding of Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this course with an understanding of how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support various production functions. These functions include reporting, querying and testing, while in a standby role.
Oracle Data Guard 12c
This course will also teach you about the new Oracle Data Guard 12c features and architecture. You'll get a chance to explore topics like Oracle Active Data Guard, Far Sync, rolling upgrades and snapshot standby databases. Furthermore, enrolling in this course will help you learn how to manage and troubleshoot a Data Guard configuration.
Who Should Attend
- Database Administrator
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Networking for Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Oracle Data Guard Broker: Overview
- Creating a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Managing Client Connectivity
- Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Monitoring a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service Overview
- Use Data Guard standby databases to support production functions such as reporting, querying, testing, and performing backups
- Create and manage physical and logical standby databases
- Use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control and the Data Guard command-line interface (DGMGRL) to maintain a Data Guard configuration
- Use Data Guard to achieve a highly available Oracle database
- Gain an understanding of Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Basic understanding of PL/SQL and Triggers
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Ed 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Ed 2
- Database Administration
- Linux operating system fundamentals
|List Price (before GST)||List Price (with GST)||Promo Price after 30% Discount (before GST)||Promo Price after 30% Discount (with GST)|