Full program description
What's In It For Me
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the critical concepts and design components needed to create a QlikView document.
- Learn to create and build data visualisations and reports from data.
- Able to present data in a clearer way for easier understanding and making important decisions.
Having the knowledge and understanding of the critical concepts and design components needed to create a QlikView document is essential to building effective and powerful QlikView documents. QlikView Designer is a scenario based course that utilizes a business case scenario to lead the participant through the processes and steps needed to build a QlikView document. The course is a combination of lecture/demonstration followed by hands-on activities.
W.e.f. 1st Sep 2017, participants will receive digital course materials for Qlik courses. Participants must provide a valid email ID at the point of course registration, and the access to course materials will be sent via the email address provided.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for
- Business Users
- Business Analysts
- Data Architects
- Get Started with QlikView
- The ABC Sales Application
- The data model
- Sheets, filters and navigation
- Foundations of a powerful user interface
- Discovering charts
- Data Model Viewer
- Using WebView
- Advanced features
- Build the app
- Creating reports
- Other spreadsheet objects
For a good learning experience with this course, students are required to complete the following:
- Basic knowledge of computer concepts
- Knowledge of Key Performance Indicators