Full program description
Executive Reporting Using Dynamic And Interactive Excel Dashboards
1 Day / 7 Hours
Essential Built-in Functions
- Named Ranges
Developers Form Control Tools
- Combo box
- Scrolling bar
- Spin button
- Check box
- Option button
Additional Excel Tools
- Multiple-dependent drop-down lists (data validation)
- Protect worksheet with specified unlocked cells
- Show/hide gridlines, formula bar, headings
- Create a hyperlink to a location in the current document
- Nested if functions
- Conditional formatting
- Locking aspect ratio
- Prevent chart resizing with cells
- Categories in reverse order
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the structure of a dashboard
- Identify the excel functions and developer form-control tools needed for dashboard creation
- Apply learnt functions and developer tools to create a dashboard for analysis
- Simple typing using the keyboard
- Navigating using the mouse
- Managing files and creating folders
- Have experience in writing Excel formulas for calculation. E.g.: Index and Match, and Named Ranges.
- Attended Microsoft Excel Intermediate level course
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
|Original course fee||$200 (with GST)|
- NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees