Full program description
Cybint Cyber Security Protection (CSPC) Program
What's In It For MeDownload E-Brochure
Following the completion of the training, the learner will earn a Cyber Security (Protection) Certification. Once the learners have passed the final exam, they will receive an e- certification with the title: Cyber Security Protection Certified (CSPC).
NTUC LearningHub Course Code: CSPC01
Technology alone is not enough to prevent major data breaches and cyber-attacks. Security is dependent on employee education and training. Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing industries and sensitive topics across nearly all professional sectors. Understanding the cyber terminology, threats and opportunities is now critical for professionals.
Cybint Security (Protection) is the leading cyber security programme in the cyber education industry. This programme is the product of a collaboration between Israeli military-trained cyber security experts and education experts and is trusted around the globe.
The programme brings real-world threats and scenarios to equip them with the skills to protect themselves in the cyberworld. LHUB brings this programme to Singapore through a partnership with Cybint.
Who Should Attend
All non-technical professions who require a basic understanding of the Cyber Security awareness
1 Day / 8 Hours
Introduction to Cyber Security and Cyber Crimes
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Common Cyber Security Threats
- Cyber Criminals
- Famous Attacks
Demo #1 - Google Hacking and Shodan Hacking
- Finding leaked credentials
Demonstration to showcase the exposure of leaked credentials in online repositories (e.g. Pastebin.com) or in online shared work spaces (e.g. Trello.com).
- Google Hacking
Demonstration on how simple it is to hack a network printer/router/web camera using Google Hacking techniques and default credentials.
Demonstration to present Shodan.io - The search engine for IoT and present how it can be used to easily detect and hack network devices.
Accounts and Credentials Security
- Password cracking techniques - Brute Force and Dictionary Attack
- Tools to test and create a strong password
- Leaked Credentials
- From one account to all accounts
- Account breach detection methods
- Prevention and protection methods
Hardware Exploits and Mobile Security
- USB Drives
- Wearable Devices
- Remote Takeover
- Shodan Search Engine
Demo #2 - Wi-Fi Security Man in The Middle
- Demonstration to show the trainees how easy it is for hackers to steal sensitive information from unaware users by setting up traps in the form of WiFi networks
Wi-Fi Security and Safe Browsing
- What is WiFi
- Attacking WiFi Networks
- Attacking via WiFi (Man in The Middle attacks, Evil Twin)
- Prevention methods (VPN, SSL, etc.)
Demo #3 - Social Networks Profiling for Social Engineering
- Demonstration to show the trainees how much information about them is exposed on the internet through social networks and online databases, that can be used for planning sophisticated Social Engineering campaigns against them
Social Engineering and Ransomware
- Social Engineering
- Spoofing of email address, phone numbers, voice, etc.
- Avoidance Techniques
Demo #4 - Phone spoofing, and Email Spoofing demonstration
- Demonstration is to show that the methods hackers employ to mask their email address and phone number to increase the efficacy of their scams.
In addition to the face-to-face training session described above, the training program will also include a 6 months access to Cybints advanced online training platform that will enable the students to enhance their knowledge and skills with online video tutorials, lessons and quizzes.
A final assessment will be embedded in the online training platform, allowing the organization to test the knowledge and skills of each trainee, identify knowledge gaps and to evaluate the organizations cyber security resilience.
At its core, the Cyber Security Protection Certified (CSPC) consists of training, assessment, certification and tools that will teach learners how to improve their online security practices. The program addresses cyber security at the employee level creating a deep and powerful network of cyber security expertise beyond the typical technical expertise.
No pre-requisite is required
NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) with Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).