Full program description
Professional Photographic Enhancement
What's In It For Me
- Be trained in using Adobe Photoshop.
- Be familiarised with Photoshop's functions and techniques.
- Learn to edit and manipulate photos.
The following courses are scheduled to be launched in the second half of 2017. To express your interest to enroll in this course, please write to email@example.com. We will contact you when we get closer to course launch date.
Professionals use Photoshop differently from amateurs – the program houses a wealth of post-production tools to assist in making your image come to life.
This 1-day masterclass delves into some of the industry’s lesser-known techniques for enhancing digital shots. Of particular focus are Camera RAW workflows, managing Adjustments, and introduces the technique of Frequency Separation.
Camera RAW Secrets
- Understanding Camera RAW
- Working in Camera RAW
- Applying Camera RAW as a filter
Adjustment Layer Magic
- Understanding the Adjustment Layer types
- Adjustment TechniquesWorking with LevelsWorking with Curves
- Adjustments & blending
- Clearing blemishes and spots
- Enhancing facial features
- Retouching and softening skin
- Brightening eyes and whitening teeth
- Applying digital make-up
- What is Frequency Separation?
- Preparing the image
- Low frequency - using the Clone, Healing & Blurring tools
- High frequency – smooth unwanted sharp details
Some working experience of Adobe Photoshop is required.
Learners are also expected to demonstrate familiarity with the computer – such as the opening and saving of files, navigating the Windows operating system and mouse usage.