Full program description
Design a Code-less Website Using Adobe Muse
What's In It For Me
- Be trained in using Adobe Muse.
- Be familiarised with Muse's functions.
- Learn to create your own website without any programming knowledge.
The following courses are scheduled to be launched in the second half of 2017. To express your interest to enroll in this course, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you when we get closer to course launch date.
In Fall 2013, Adobe launched a program that created a sensation amongst the web design community– Muse. Borrowing from InDesign and Illustrator, it allowed designers who had little or no web experience to create professional websites quickly.
This masterclass is designed for learners to get to grips quickly with Muse. Participants will learn how to set up a site and navigation structures, add content, link pages with hyperlinks, customize content with widgets and publish the end result.
- Web design in a nutshell
- Setting up a Muse site
- Adding, editing, re-ordering & deleting pages
Designing in Muse
- Adding & formatting text
- Placing images
- Placing external media
- Adding page elements
- Site consistency – using Master Pages
Hyperlinking in Muse
- Defining hyperlinks in Muse
- Setting links & targets
- Creating Image Maps & Hotspots
- Extending Muse with widgets
- Widget types
- Placing & customizing widgets
- Sourcing & adding widgets
Preview & Output
- Previewing web pages
No prior knowledge of Adobe Muse is required. Some prior experience in either Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign, or all three would be advantageous but not absolutely essential.
Learners are only expected to demonstrate familiarity with the computer – such as the opening and saving of files, navigating the Windows operating system and mouse usage.