Full program description
AutoCAD 2016 Essentials - Part 2
What's In It For Me
- Be proficient in using Adobe AutoCAD.
- Learn more advanced editing and construction techniques in AutoCAD.
- Learn to create basic 3D modelings.
NTUC LearningHub Course Code: ACAD16B
SSG SkillsConnect Reference Number: CRS-N-0035272
Platform/ Software: AutoCAD LT 2016 for Windows operating system
This course teaches more sophisticated techniques that will extend students mastery of the AutoCAD 2016 software.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for professionals:
- Civil Engineers/ Mechanical Engineers
- Product Designers and Developers
- Instructors/ Trainers/ Students
Working Effectively with AutoCAD
- Creating a Custom Workspace
- Using the Keyboard Effectively
- Object Creation, Selection and Visibility
- Working in Multiple Drawings
- Copying and Pasting between drawings
- Using Grips Effectively
- Additional Layer Tools
- Coordinate Entry
- Locating Points with Tracking
- Construction Lines
- Placing Reference Points
- Work with Constraints
- Geometric Constraints
- Dimensional Constraints
Working with Blocks
- Creating Blocks
- Editing Blocks
- Removing Unused Elements
- Adding Blocks to Tool Palettes
- Modifying Tool Properties in Tool Palettes
- Creating and Using Named Views
- Advanced Viewport Options
- Layer Overrides in Viewports
- Additional Annotative Scale Features
- Creating Text Styles
- Creating Dimension Styles
- Creating Multileader Styles
- Attaching External References
- Modifying External References
- Xref Specific Information
- Why Use Templates?
- Controlling Units Display
- Creating New Layers
- Adding Standard Layouts to Templates
- Saving Templates
- Define Attributes
- Attach Attributes to Blocks
- Define Attributes without Attach to Block
- Manage Attributes
- Setting for Isometric Plane
- Isometric Circle Arc and Fillet
- Isometric Text
- Isometric Dimension
3D Fusion 360
- Design and Visualizing Headphone
- Introduction to Product Design
Mode of Assessment
After completing this course, students will be able to undertake AutoCAD 2016 Certified Professional examination.
For students who had purchased the examination(s), they will receive a printed instruction voucher or email instructions during the class period to allow them to book the relevant computer-based examination for their course.
As we recognize that every individual has different studying pace, we will allow everyone to make a choice when they are ready to take the examination*. So they can register for their examination date by proceed to level 3 Room G Exam Department at our NTUC Trade Union House center to book their examination upon receipt of the instruction voucher/ email instructions.
*Subjected to terms and conditions and schedule availability. The exam department cannot register for your examination if the voucher provided by the official vendor has expired. The instruction voucher or email instructions will not indicate the expiry date.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
The following advanced topics for working with the AutoCAD software are covered:
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
- 3D Modeling using Fusion 360
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim.
| || |
Original Course Fee
Promotional Course fee (until 31 Dec 2017)
- Individual Sponsored
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable.
- NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- Company Sponsored
- # This course is supported by SSG with Cat-C Funding and Company sponsored candidates (Singapore Citizens and PRs) are eligible for $2/hr funding. Price indicated above is after funding.
Certification Exam Fee (optional):
|w/o GST||w GST|
Autodesk Certified Professional Exam Fee
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees