Full program description
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS
In this course, you will learn how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). We will explore the challenges of running containerised applications at scale and provide guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerised microservices-based applications.
In the hands-on exercises, you will use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. We will also discuss how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Solutions architects
1 Day / 8 hours
- Overview of containers on AWS
- Introduction to microservices-based architecture on AWS
- Scaling container-based applications
- Integrating Amazon ECS with other AWS services
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is not associated with any Certification.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features
- Working knowledge of running containerised applications
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Original Course Fee
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.