Full program description
Migrating to AWS
Migrating to AWS focuses on planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. The course covers various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimisation.
The first part of the course provides students with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
This course is designed for solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have an understanding of core AWS services and design patterns covered in Architecting on AWS and is also available to IT project managers involved in the planning of those migrations who have completed AWS Technical Essentials.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- IT Project Managers who are involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Individuals who are part of an organisations cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
2 Day / 16 hours
- Migrating to AWS An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimising Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is not associated with any Certification.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies
- Assess cloud migration readiness
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration
- Plan and design your application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimise your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Original Course Fee
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.