Full program description
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
What's In It For Me
- Validate your knowledge of basic concepts and core principles of Cloud Computing.
- Learn from the best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally.
- Learn how cloud computing can be applied in the work or daily lives.
In this course, you will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course explores the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- IT business decision makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
2 Days / 14 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organizations cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee ratio is 1:25
|w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||$200.00||$214.00|
|After 50% e2i Funding capped at $15/hr for Singaporeans and PRs||$100.00||$114.00|
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees