Full program description
Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
What's In It For Me
- Validate your knowledge of basic concepts and core principles of Cloud Computing
- Learn from the best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally
- Learn how cloud computing can be applied in work or daily lives
In this course, you will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course explores the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- IT business decision-makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
2 Days / 14 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organizations cost management while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee ratio is 1: 25
Original Course Fee
After 50% e2i Funding capped at $15/hr for Singaporeans and PRs
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.