Full program description
Deep Learning on AWS
In this one-day course, you will learn cloud-based deep learning solutions on the AWS platform. You will learn how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon EC2based deep learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and Apache MXNet on AWS frameworks. In addition, you will learn how to use Amazon SageMaker and deploy your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) all while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- Developers who are responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind deep learning and how to implement a deep learning solution on AWS
1 Day / 8 hours
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lab 1: Setting up a Deep Learning AMI instance and running a multi-layer perceptron neural network model
- Introduction to MXNet on AWS
- Lab 2: Running a Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) model to predicting images using CIFAR 10 dataset
- Deploying Smart Applications on AWS
- Lab 3: Deploying a Deep Learning model for predicting images using AWS Lambda
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is not associated with any Certification.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define machine learning and deep learning
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming frameworks for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDKs
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language, such as Python
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Original Course Fee
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.