Full program description
Digital Transformation Masterclass For All Sectors
At the end of this workshop, participants will know how to:
1. Understand how today's digital disruptors operate and innovate
2. Define a customer-first digital vision for your business
3. Identify obstacles to change and tackle poor management processes
4. Adopt an agile mindset and short-cycle iterations essential for innovation
5. Embrace a move fast, fail fast culture to hire and retain the best talent
The workshop will be fast-paced and highly interactive with an emphasis on relevance and immediate applicability. We will combine LEARNING, ACTIVITIES and DISCUSSION.
Each topic will be introduced with concepts and frameworks, illustrated with use cases from global markets.
We'll be inviting you to work on group exercises through the day. The exercises will immerse you in creating innovative content and campaign ideas to refine and amplify your launch plans.
The workshop is a safe place to think expansively, share new ideas and be open to making mistakes.
Please bring a test and learn mindset and a desire to challenge your assumptions about customer insights, how digital channels work, about how you can work with others to create groundbreaking customer experiences and working methods in the future.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for Boards, C-suite teams and Senior Business Leaders responsibility for managing change in their businesses. We can tailor the workshop to accommodate representatives from multiple business divisions.
1 Day / 8 Hours
09.00 - 09.30 Introductions and Learning Objectives
- Icebreaker, run through agenda | Align expectations on workshop agenda, format, outcomes
09.30 - 10.30 The impact of digital on business
- Key innovators and technologies driving successful digital strategy
- Impact of digitals pioneers Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon
- Key challenges for businesses today
10:30 - 11:15 Behaving like a Start Up
- Activity 1 | Speedboats and Supertankers
- Create a wish list of opportunities to move fast
- Aligning on the biggest barrier and identify ways to overcome them
11.15 - 11.30 Teabreak
11:30 - 12:15 Lessons from Digital Disruption | Part 1
- How did Netflix disrupt the Traditional Film Industry
- iPhone Disruption What worked at Apple did not work at J.C Penny
12:15 - 13:00 Agility and Innovation
- Moving from doing digital to being digital
- Embracing a move fast, fail fast culture to drive innovation
- Techniques for building Minimum Viable Product prototypes
13.00 - 14.15 Lunch
14:15 - 14:45 Rapid Iterative Working
- Activity 2 | Group Prototyping competition
- Experience rapid iterative working, by taking short steps (sprints), pausing to quickly reflect and learn (reflections), and iterating
14:45 - 15:30 Lessons from Digital Disruption | Part 2
- Warby-Parker A business model over turned
- Khan Academy A business model driven by Immediacy of Access
15:30 - 15:45 Teabreak
15:45 - 16:30 Culture for Digital
- Why most businesses struggle to embrace change
- Review of organization structure, processes, technology, regulation, management styles, culture
- Nurturing and rewarding collaboration
16.30 - 17.00 Key Learnings & Action Plan
- Activity 4 | Action Plan
- Defining individual and team commitments to 'Think Big, Start Small, Move Fast'
As the marketplace continues to evolve rapidly with digital technologies, changing customer expectations and increased competition, the relationship between the customer experience and commercial performance has become more important than ever before.
Today's businesses need to focus on constant experimentation and rapid iteration to stay ahead of the competition. Our Digital Transformation Workshop explores techniques and processes which drive velocity at Google, Amazon and other digital disruptors. Some of the concepts that we cover will fit neatly into your ways of working.
Others will not: they point to new ways of working and collaborating that are crucial for how your teams should be working to thrive in the digital age.
Promotional Fee valid till 13 Nov 2019