Full program description
E-Commerce Campaign Management (ICDL Digital Marketing)
For SEP Schedule, please click here.
Digital Marketing is the Future. This module sets out the essential concepts of this important skillset.
With increasing competition between businesses for the digital presence and social influence, acquiring the skills of digital marketing is more important than before. No matter what audience you are targeting, the techniques learnt will be applicable.
If you are interested in connecting and reaching out to your customers digitally at any time and anywhere, this is the course for you. Here, you will gain an understanding of essential concepts and skills related to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms and other various online marketing strategies, as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the campaigns using analytics.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who have a keen interest in embarking on a career or business related to digital marketing.
2 days / 16 hours
Topic 1: Digital Marketing Concepts
Topic 2: Web Presence
Web Presence Options
- Website Considerations
- Search Engine Optimisation
Topic 3: Social Media Setup
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Accounts
Topic 4: Social Media Management
Social Media Management Services
- Marketing and Promotion Activities
- Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Topic 5: Online Marketing and Advertising
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Topic 6: Analytics
- Social Media Insights
- E-Mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
Mode of Assessment
There will be a compulsory ICDL Certification Online-Assessment for this course.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Successful participants will receive the internationally recognised ICDL Certificate upon completion of the course. This certificate is administered by ICDL Singapore, a new initiative from ECDL Foundation. This is a joint certification between SSG and ICDL Singapore.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and social media management
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engines, e-mail and mobile marketing
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns
Prior to attending this course, you should:
Know the basic functions of a computer.
- Know how to navigate the internet for information
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Have a keen interest to acquire new knowledge and willingness to learn a new skill
- Be comfortable working in teams and engage in positive discussion
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer: Trainee Ratio is 1: 20
|Individual Pricing||Corporate Pricing|
|w/o GST||w GST||w/o GST||w GST||w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||$480.00||$513.60||$480.00||$513.60||$480.00||$513.60|
|Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above||$208.00||$241.60||$208.00||$241.60|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$80.00||$113.60||$80.00||$113.60|
Prices do not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
- SkillsFuture Funding, 21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, 40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Please note that prices are subject to changes.
- SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Skillsconnect Course Reference Code: CRS-Q-0032667-RET
For companies applying for funding, the training grant applications must be submitted up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than 30 days after course start date via www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
For company sponsored trainee who is Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, up to 90% funding is available from:
- Skills Connect: www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
Course may be applicable for UTAP funding. Please contact sales consultants for more information.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.